All about golf
- Eliminating the slice
- Short game: achieving pure contact
- Chipping from uphill lies
- Learn how to putt
- Carrying out the 40-yard pitch
- Developing good tempo
- Escaping a plugged lie
- How to stop hooking the ball
- How to develop your swing
- What makes a good drive
- Body rotation guide
- Bulding a perfect swing
- How to hit better wedge shots
- Improving your short game
- Adjusting your grip for chipping
Our team of golf professionals and keen travelers constantly update this rubric to provide fresh news about golf holidays and resorts of Portugal.
Our friends and partners
- Algarve Depot - Algarve golf holidays
- Algarve Holiday - Choose best vacation
- PT Golfholidays - Portugal golf holidays
- Go Golf Algarve - Algarve golf guide
These resources will assist you in sharpening your playing skills and assist you in picking the right golf resort.
Why You Should Play The Pinhal Golf Course During Your Vacation In Portugal
The Pinhal Golf Course located in Vilamoura offers plenty of excitement and activities for golfers and non-golfers alike. This is a great opportunity to play quality golf at an affordable price while learning more about Portuguese culture. The course is close by the beach which is a popular tourist attraction. Golfers of all levels will find something to enjoy about the course. Here are several points offering more insight on why you should play the Pinhal Golf course.
- Affordable individual golf lessons. You can choose from different types of golf lessons offered including 30 minute, 60 minute, 5 days, or 9 holes professional instruction. If you opt for 9 holes lessons you work with a professional instructor and the lesson includes green fee.
- Wide range of equipment options available. Players can utilize club hire, manual/electric trolley and golf buggies. All options are available for 18 hole and 9 hole play. A driving range is also available including 50 balls and practice clubs.
- Services and special discounts. The course facilities include a Pro shop, putting green and restaurant & bar. During the summer there are reduced rates and holiday specials for Easter. Discount green fees are available during times of the year and you can contact the course for full details including dates and rates.
- Close by the beach. The Pinhal Golf Course sits very close to the beach, which is a popular tourist attraction and perfect for those who want engage in relaxing but productive play activity.
- Well established golf course challenging player’s ability to be accurate. There are holes throughout the course that are considered trickier than they appear. A number of bunkers are placed throughout making for exciting but challenging play.
- Few villas line the course with great atmosphere and beautiful setting. Between the beach and the golf course you have just about everything you could imagine from nature without it being too distracting. There are various pine trees throughout the course with a forest close to the beach. The golf course is a good option for those who want to stay in the area and enjoy nature.
- Plenty to see and do nearby. The Pinhal is close to a number of other attractions including different restaurants featuring Portuguese and Thai cuisine. There are options for romantic settings and places to just relax and enjoy the scenery.