All about golf
- Eliminating the slice
- Short game: achieving pure contact
- Chipping from uphill lies
- Learn how to putt
- Carrying out the 40-yard pitch
- Developing good tempo
- Escaping a plugged lie
- How to stop hooking the ball
- How to develop your swing
- What makes a good drive
- Body rotation guide
- Bulding a perfect swing
- How to hit better wedge shots
- Improving your short game
- Adjusting your grip for chipping
Our team of golf professionals and keen travelers constantly update this rubric to provide fresh news about golf holidays and resorts of Portugal.
Our friends and partners
- Algarve Depot - Algarve golf holidays
- Algarve Holiday - Choose best vacation
- PT Golfholidays - Portugal golf holidays
- Go Golf Algarve - Algarve golf guide
These resources will assist you in sharpening your playing skills and assist you in picking the right golf resort.
Accommodations Options for a Golf Holiday in Santa Cruz
Some of the most refined golf courses of the world are located in the Santa Cruz city of America. The most famous, Pasatiempo Golf Club, has been ranked among the top three golf clubs of the world. The mesmerizing sea views of the Pacific Ocean engage the golfers in the game as well as in the atmosphere. Designed by Alister MacKenzie, this club offers an unforgettable golf experience.
- After you decide your golf destinations for a week long golf vacations in Santa Cruz, the second most important thing is the selection of hotels. The Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort is one the top-rated resorts in Santa Cruz. It is cherished by golfers and honeymoon couples. The serene atmosphere does not allow you to leave the place. The neighboring St. Pete’s Beach is also a very nice place to spend time. The exotic resort earns brownie points because of its generous and delightful staff.
- The Seascape Beach Resort has 285 suites in its kitty. You can have the luxury of fully stocked kitchens and kitchenettes, private balconies that face the Monterey Bay and fireplaces. The resort also offers championship golf, the beach fires-to-go, spa treatments and many more.
- Among the reasonable options to stay in Santa Cruz, you can choose the Inn at Pasatiempo. The clean, comfortable, and homely environment makes the hotel a forest gem. The ethereal garden and the swimming pool enhances the feeling of a resort.
- The Hampton Inn is another economical option in the city. Located on the ocean street, this hotel offers a clean and comfortable stay to its guests.. Though you might find parking spaces a little congested, the hotel still offers value for money.
- Located on the Plymouth Street, the Comfort Inn is also one of the cozy options of Santa Cruz. The well-lit rooms, free Wi-Fi, microwave and refrigerator make your stay convenient. Most of the things you need outside the hotel are available at a walking distance. So you can avoid the hassles of traffic.
- Most of the hotels and resorts in Santa Cruz make your trip a memorable experience. They provide everything before you ask for it. The city is popular for the hospitality, both inside and outside the golf courses. You will not return disappointed if you are planning a trip to Santa Cruz.