All about golf
- Eliminating the slice
- Short game: achieving pure contact
- Chipping from uphill lies
- Learn how to putt
- Carrying out the 40-yard pitch
- Developing good tempo
- Escaping a plugged lie
- How to stop hooking the ball
- How to develop your swing
- What makes a good drive
- Body rotation guide
- Bulding a perfect swing
- How to hit better wedge shots
- Improving your short game
- Adjusting your grip for chipping
Our team of golf professionals and keen travelers constantly update this rubric to provide fresh news about golf holidays and resorts of Portugal.
Our friends and partners
- Algarve Depot - Algarve golf holidays
- Algarve Holiday - Choose best vacation
- PT Golfholidays - Portugal golf holidays
- Go Golf Algarve - Algarve golf guide
These resources will assist you in sharpening your playing skills and assist you in picking the right golf resort.
Understanding The Algarve Golf Courses Map
When you choose to spend your holiday in Portugal in order to enjoy some of the best golfing of your life, you will inevitably be golfing with a tour of the Algarve golf courses. There are literally tons of different golf courses that you are able to choose from, and you will have to do some research of each course in order to make the most of your golf holiday experience. If you are taking holiday in Portugal for golfing then you will be given an Algarve golf courses map. This map is available in order to outline the location of the various golf courses and what you will be able to find on your tour of Algarve golf. There is a very specific way to read and understand the map all you have to do is:
- Take your time evaluating each set of courses
- Choose a course that offers different experiences at each stop on the tour
- Organize the priorities that you have for golfing experiences based on the location of the course on the map.
The Algarve Golf Courses Map
The map for the Algarve golf courses is all in all relatively easy to understand if you break it down by section. Looking at the map, the tour is pretty much in a straight line all along the coast. You will be able to get access a different set of courses at each stop along the coast. This is why it is so important for you to take a moment and evaluate the courses that are at each stop along the way. By first researching and evaluating the courses that are offered at each stop on the golf courses map, you will be able to best make a decision on which courses you have to play, and which ones you can skip.
When you are observing and reading the golf courses map for Algarve, you are going to notice that a number signifies each stop. For instance, the number one represents the first stop, the second stop is signified by the number two, and so on. At the first stop on the map you will notice that it is the only stop with one golf course offered. Then every consequential stop has an offering of more than one course. Some courses are more challenging than others and you will be able to select the courses that best fit your experience level.